SHOPPINGHow do I make a purchase on your store?
- Select your items, along with your shoe size and colour.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’
- Follow the straightforward prompts on screen to check out and complete the transaction.
What if the item I want is out of stock?
Which payment methods to you accept?
We use secure payment provider , PayFast to make your purchases seamless. Payment can be made via credit card, cheque card or InstantEFT. You will be redirected to the PayFast website during checkout to select your preferred method.
Is it safe to use my credit card on the Galago website?
Yes! Our site is as secure as we can make it. We use PayFast to process payments. PayFast's site and security measures can be viewed on their site.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Do you offer International shipping?
Yes! We ship worldwide using either DHL or FEDEX. We provide you with a tracking number once your parcel is on its way.
Please note, however, that custom and import duties are not included in the shipping costs. You may be subject to additional charges depending on your region.
Do you offer same-day delivery?
This option will be available soon in the Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg. For more information about this service, please get in touch.
Will I be refunded the full amount of my order if I return an item?
Upon receipt and acceptance of returns, we will process and refund the full value of the order (on EFT payments) or less a 5% administration fee (credit card transactions). Refunds will be expedited as quickly as possible (within 7-14 days) days of approval, in the same method received (credit card or bank account). Please take a look at our Returns Policy for more information.
SIZING AND CARE
What size should I take ?
Most Galago items fit true to size .
Our shoes are all meticulously hand sewn, and although sizes may vary slightly, the soft jute sole will mold naturally to the shape of your feet, giving you a comfortable fit.
Check each product page for sizing recommendations and pop us a mail , if you have any additional queries.
How can I take care of my shoes ?
Choose a stain-and-water-resistant shield that is designed specifically for use on suede or leather. Once you have sprayed your slippers, you can simply wipe them down using a damp cloth.
2. Spot clean the sheeps wool
To clean a spot on the interior of your slipper, you can use a mild detergent or even hair shampoo. All you need to do is use a rag, some cool water, and your cleaner. With the cleaner in hand, gently blot the area that is soiled. Next, you can rinse and then blot away the excess water with a dry towel. Be careful to not allow the water to soak through the leather.
3. Clean the whole slipper
- Sheepskin slippers should not be put into the washing machine for cleaning. It is recommended that you use a gentle shampoo.
- Brush out any hair or debris that has accumulated in the bottom of your slippers.
- Use a small cloth or soft fabric to apply the cleaner, making sure to scrub every corner inside of the slipper.
- Be sure to use only a small amount of the cleaner otherwise, thoroughly rinsing the cleaner will be very difficult, if not impossible.
- Once you have finished cleaning the inside of your slippers, rinse the interior with clean, cold water until all of the soap is removed.
- When you are done, air dry them. Do not place them in direct sunlight as this may cause fading.
- When dry brush lightly with soft brush to restore fluff
1. To maintain
Each pair of Galago espadrilles is made using 100 % natural jute and rubber sole.
We recommend to using a soft brush and natural soap to clean your espadrilles.
To maintain your pair, avoid getting them completely soaked in water. In the case that they do get extremely wet, make sure to dry them out thoroughly ( avoid direct sunlight ) for 5 – 7 days.
2. To clean
Clean the dirt from your fabrics upper using a damp cloth and your preferred detergent.
For the jute sole, first brush off any encrusted dirt with an old toothbrush. After this, mix a little detergent with water and use the same brush to gently clean the sole. Remember to air dry your shoes thoroughly before you wear them next.