Choose a stain-and-water-resistant shield that is designed specifically for use on suede or leather. Once you have sprayed your slippers, you can simply wipe them down using a damp cloth.
- Spot clean the sheepswool
To clean a spot on the interior of your slipper, you can use a mild detergent or even hair shampoo. All you need to do is use a rag, some cool water, and your cleaner. With the cleaner in hand, gently blot the area that is soiled. Next, you can rinse and then blot away the excess water with a dry towel. Be careful to not allow the water to soak through the leather.
- Clean the whole slipper
Sheepskin slippers should not be put into the washing machine for cleaning. It is recommended that you use a gentle shampoo.
- Brush out any hair or debris that has accumulated in the bottom of your
- Use a small cloth or soft fabric to apply the cleaner, making sure to scrub every corner inside of the slipper.
- Be sure to use only a small amount of the cleaner otherwise, thoroughly rinsing the cleaner will be very difficult, if not impossible.
- Once you have finished cleaning the inside of your slippers, rinse the interior with clean, cold water until all of the soap is removed.
- When you are done, air dry them. Do not place them in direct sunlight as this may cause fading.
- When dry brush lightly with soft brush to restore fluff
- To maintain
Each pair of Galago espadrilles is made using 100 % natural jute and rubber sole.
We recommend to using a soft brush and natural soap to clean your espadrilles.
To maintain your pair, avoid getting them completely soaked in water. In the case that they do get extremely wet , make sure to dry them out thoroughly ( avoid direct sunlight ) for 5 – 7 days.
- To clean
Clean the dirt from your fabrics upper using a damp cloth and your preferred detergent.
For the jute sole, first brush off any encrusted dirt with an old toothbrush. After this, mix a little detergent with water and use the same brush to gently clean the sole . Remember to air dry your shoes thoroughly before you wear them next.