Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you a refund or exchange;
- All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging provided.
- Returns outside the 14 -day window may be accepted at our discretion.
- The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all the designer tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Before your parcel leaves our studio, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item, which is damaged, please contact us immediately.
- If your item is faulty (i.e. received damaged or manufacturing fault), we can offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges.
For more information, please contact our team . Items should be returned to Galago Online distribution centre (see returns procedure)
In the event that you wish to return your purchase:
- Email us at email@example.com quoting the order reference number.
- We will send you a returns reference number and the address to which you can courier the item, at your expense, using a courier of your choice.
- We recommend all item(s) sent to Galago Online for an Exchange / Return be insured.
Upon receipt and acceptance of returns, we will process and refund the order. Refunds will be expedited as quickly as possible (within 7-14 days) days of approval, in the same method received (credit card or bank account).
Galago products are handmade and go through a strict product quality control . On the rare occasion that products do not meet this satisfactory quality, are not fit for purpose, or as described, we would consider these items faulty.
Galago items that are received damaged or become damaged as a result of a manufacturing fault within 6 months of purchase are deemed FAULTY.
Please note , however , that items that become damaged as a result of normal wear and tear, by accident or misuse are NOT considered to be faulty.
Up to 14 days - Exchange , repair or refund
Up to 3 months - Exchange or repair (espadrilles)
Up to 6 months - Repair (espadrilles)
Up to 1 year - Repair (espadrilles) where possible ( charges will apply )
If your GALAGO item is faulty and falls within these parameters, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 6 months of purchase . We will send you the next steps to swiftly address the fault .
• Image of product and product fault
• Proof of purchase ( dated email, sms or printed receipt )
• Your contact details ( name, address, physical address )
GALAGO will determine, in its sole judgment and discretion, whether the damage is a fault or a result of normal wear and tear or some other reason.
REFUNDS and EXCHANGES on items are conditional to the state in which it is returned (unworn, packaging/labels in tact etc).
GALAGO has made every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on our website as accurately as possible. However, as computer monitors, tablets and mobile devices vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of a colour will be the same.
The Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act”) entitles you to cancel your purchase within 7 days’ notice if the products you have purchased are not be delivered within the agreed delivery period as specified in our terms and conditions. International orders, whereby customs/ duties are not paid for by the recipient are exempt and deemed, delivered.