Returns & Refunds
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you a refund or exchange;
- All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging provided.
- Returns outside the 7-day window may be accepted at our discretion.
- The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all the designer tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item, which is damaged, please contact us immediately.
- If your item is faulty (i.e. received damaged or manufacturing fault), we can offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges.
For more information, please contact our team . Items should be returned to Galago Online distribution centre (see returns procedure)
In the event that you wish to return your purchase:
- Email us at email@example.com quoting the order reference number.
- We will send you a returns reference number and the address to which you can courier the item, at your expense, using a courier of your choice.
- We recommend all item(s) sent to Galago Online for an Exchange / Return be insured.
Upon receipt and acceptance of returns, we will process and refund the full value of the order (on EFT payments) or less a 5% administration fee (credit card transactions). Refunds will be expedited as quickly as possible (within 7-14 days) days of approval, in the same method received (credit card or bank account).
The Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act”) entitles you to cancel your purchase within 7 days’ notice if the products you have purchased are not be delivered within the agreed delivery period as specified in our terms and conditions.